Saturday, September 12, 2009

lazy saturday :)

That's exactly what this day has been! LAZY! I've been watching true blood episodes! Right now I am watching carrie! It's two here, and I'm still in my pajamas! Crazy, I know! My last day of work is tomorrow, I am so happy :) I am dreading going.. but it's just something I have to do! 
Nothing too new or interesting has happened lately! I find my days boring and repetitive.  I have so much homework.. so thats what 90% of my time off is spent doing. 
Heres what I have been eating lately:
lots of yogurt, peanut butter, and granola!

Cereal

Oatmeal

Homemade Pizza (I was craving it! I don't know why.. I just went with it.)

Lunch Today! (peanut butter sandwich, jello.. you can figure the rest out!)
Its been really nice to take a day off, and relax! I hope you ladies have a wonderful saturday, and the rest of the week! :)

4 comments:

Jenny said...

I love lazy days :)

that homemade pizzs looks phenom! Dominoes should hire you stat ;) <3

janetha said...

lazy days are the best! glad you got to relax!

Sophia said...

Haha, I like to laze abt sometime, too, esp when you've been working so hard!

Missy said...

Yay for True Blood! Always perfect to watch on a Saturday!

Post a Comment